To speak on behalf of Drew children in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and organizations that make decisions affecting them; To encourage parent and community involvement and facilitate better communication at Drew Charter School; and To assist our parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
The Drew Charter School PTA provides programs and services to the students, parents, and teachers of Drew Charter School to help facilitate its mission and support the teachers, provide resources for the parents, and enhance the education of the children enrolled in the school.
What do PTA dues pay for at Drew Charter School?
Drew Charter PTA provides support to our students, teachers, and families that would otherwise be unavailable at the school.
Our PTA provides:
• Teacher and Classroom Enrichment and Innovation Grants for projects enhancing
• Teacher Appreciation programs
• Social Opportunities for Drew families including the Fall Festival, the Red & White Ball, Screen on the Green, Midnight Madness, Senior Walk, etc.
• Walk/BIke to School Day and other Health & Wellness initiatives
• Eagle Giving Tree holiday gift donation program
• Room Parent organization and support
• Summer Program Expo with vendors of summer programs for all ages of students
• And so much more!
None of these programs are possible without your membership!